Friday, January 25, 2008

The Satanic Screen--now required


This wonderful book is available used or new on Amazon for between $8 and $14.

I recently found out that having articles copied from it into a packet will cost at least that much and take a while, so I'd like to ask students to purchase their own copy. I can also put copies of the reading assignments on reserve in the library, but the book will be much more convenient for everyone. This will make your total cost for texts for the course no more than $23, and far less if you get a used copy of this. Not bad.

So please get a copy of this as soon as possible! Within a week. The readings will, along with the others, form the basis for paper assignments and the mid-term exam. Sorry to drop this on you now, but I only found out Friday that the bookstore failed to order these when I requested them at the end of last semester...

2 comments:

caligula said...

hey at the moment amazon says the book is out of stock. any suggestions?

Peg said...

hmm...that is weird. I tried to order it new and it showed up fine for me...

Meanwhile, try this link which should take you the a long list of used copies available from Amazon-approved sellers...